It's time to join us at Grand County's Premier Health and Fitness Club!
Mountain Life Fitness Features:
- 5100 square-foot facility
including state-of-the-art fitness equipment and group exercise area
- Complete free-weight training area
addressing the needs of the serious weightlifter, the elite athlete and the novice exerciser
- Top of the line cardio equipment
- Women's and men's locker rooms
- Juice and smoothie bar
- Child care services
- Massage therapy services, and More!
Our 7-Day Trial Membership Program is Back!
Try Mountain Life Fitness absolutely FREE for 7 full days with no risk and no obligation. Come try out our club, meet our amazing staff and experience Grand County’s Premier Health Club!
Are you eligible for a trial membership? Click for details and to see our membership plans and pricing.
Mountain Life Fitness provides members with the ultimate fitness experience!
- Top-of-the-line fitness equipment (including Matrix, Octane, Hoist and LeMond RevMaster Indoor Group Cycles)
- Top-notch, professional staff trained to address all of your fitness needs
- Extensive, results-oriented group exercise and small group training programs professionally designed for safety and effectiveness
- Outstanding, comprehensive personal training program
- Nutritional counseling and Fitness assessments
- Kids Rec Room, WiFi and Towel Service during your workout
SPECIAL EVENTS AND CLASSES!
Move It And Lose It!
Beginning Monday, November 13th, our 4th annual "Move It and Lose It" Challenge returns!
Last year our members lost a combined 164.3lbs, 137.75 inches, and 161% body composition!
Watch The Virtual Walk-through Tour
We have worked so incredibly hard with the support of our great staff to make Mountain Life Fitness a reality and are so excited to share our new fitness home with you!
"At Mountain Life Fitness, our mission is to train every client to be fitter, faster and stronger - leading to an excellent quality of life."
"I am a runner, who rounds-out my conditioning with flexibility and strength training in classes and using the equipment at Mountain Life Fitness. I recently tried the runner’s “gait analysis” personal training session offered at Mountain Life Fitness and I am a delighted customer."
Serious Fitness That You'll Love
"A wonderful place to workout - very welcoming. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Facility always clean. Juice Bar is a nice addition, it has a good variety, love shake of the month."
Reaching Your Goals
"Best place to get in shape; awesome classes, great coaches, nice staff!"
Latest Blog Post
Compound exercises should be an integral part of the majority of exercise programs. This is due to the fact that the entire body is involved in these movement patterns. Therefore, the upper and lower body are usually working together, the heart rate will elevate due to the total body aspect of a compound exercise, expending…Continue Reading
Mountain Life Fitness
We are located at:
19 Ten Mile Drive
Granby, Colorado 80446
(just past the Forestry Service District Office)
P.O. Box 1669
Granby, CO 80446
Monday thru Friday 5:30am – 9:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 8:00am – 12:00pm
(Closed Sundays, Memorial Day thru Labor Day)